1.18.2012

Couldn't decide, so I got them all...

Went on a makeup trip today. My mission...finding the perfect eyeliner. Not too thick, not too harsh, not too cheap, smudgy, glittery or opaque and most importantly, not too hard to wash off at the end of the day. Sephora had some excellent colors to choose from but I simply could not decide which direction I wanted to go.  Smokey? Sultry? Simple? Safe? There were way too many choices.  Then, I found the perfect kit.
 It had a little bit of everything all in one package.  Five different, yet neutral, color combinations that can go from nine to five and then bump it up to a seven o'clock hot date! So far, I absolutely love the Urban Decay 24/7 glide-on eye pencil travel set of five- NAKED
Set includes:
Zero-black
Demolition-dark brown
Bourbon- glimmer dark brown
Underground- metallic taupe
Stray Dog- silvery taupe

No comments:

Post a Comment