5.06.2011

The Secret of the Week Is...

Sometimes shopping for clothes can be overwhelming.  Don't get me wrong, I love it, but does anyone else feel like the predominant style right now is not that attractive?  The Utah bedazzled jeans are a little overdone  and the lace trim tees and tank tops have been around for over half a decade.  I am surprised some places are still selling the really pointy shoes too.  I find myself boutique hopping.  Does anyone else feel this way?  
 
Some things that I am loving in Utah stores right now...

NUDE SHOES.  These can be found in classy heals or even a glossy finish.  In my book, these are a timeless closet staple. Check out the DolceVita Briar Pump

SHIMMERY SHOES
A little bit of sheer classy shimmer can turn an outfit from dull to delightful.  Look for the super fine shimmer texture, not the chunky bold clubbing glitter.  I like the really soft pallet colors versus the dark bold brights.
Check out the Steve Madden Haylow Sandal 

FITTED WHITE DRESS PANTS, AND BERMUDAS
These are really cute paired with colorful blouses and fun spring colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment