4.21.2011

Secret of the Week Is...

Shoe Dazzle

If you know me, then you know I love shoes!  I love them so much that I spent about 3 years of my life working for them.  Well, not really, but kind of.  I did spend that time working in the fabulous Women's Shoe Department for Nordstrom and I loved it.

After having kids, my shopping time, and wallet, for that matter, drastically reduced.  I would find myself trying to get in and out of stores as soon as possible with the kiddos.  No more long lazy strolls around the shops and window shopping for me.  For now at least.  This little site will personally pick shoes for you, like a personal shopper or stylist would, and then they are mailed directly to your home.  How easy is that?


All of their shoes, accessories, and handbags are $39.  They create a personalized monthly showroom that fits with your own style.  The video is corny, but hey, you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment