3.24.2011

The Secret of the Week is...

Long Luscious Lashes


My good friend Annya has the most stunning eyelashes ever.  Super full.  Super long.  Super dark.  Super natural.  No mascara needed here ladies.  I just had to ask her.  Are those puppies the real deal? Yes they are real.

What is her secret?  Annya's secret is Latisse.

We have all seen the commercials.  Brooke Shields fluttering her long luscious lashes.  With a time-lapsed camera, you can see the lengthening results right before your eyes.  I know what Latisse claims to do: lengthen and add volume to your lashes.  Typically I am not convinced by alluring advertisements, although I might be tempted.




However, after seeing Annya's striking results, I am sold.  I must try this so-called Latisse for myself!  Who doesn't want to say sayonara to their mascara routine?

Well what about the option of eye-lash extensions?
Although they are somewhat popular these days, eye-lash extensions can sometimes make you look like Snuffalufagus.  They can be pricey and you have to keep them up every few weeks.  I have heard that with time, they can also pull out your real lashes.  Yikes!  So be careful.  Make sure you do your research before you set an appointment. There are many places that offer eye-lash extensions but make sure to use someone who is an experienced and trained professional to get the most realistic results.

So, back to the magical Latisse.  What do you think about it?

1 comment:

  1. We need to get a Groupon thing going for Latisse! Then we can all get it and pay less!!

    ReplyDelete