3.11.2011

The Secret of the Week is...

Brazilian Blowout

What the?  I know what your thinking....ouch!  Or...Blowout?  I have kids, and I know what that means... Or maybe even...is that appropriate to say?

What the heck is a Brazilian Blowout?

A Brazilian Blowout is a Keratin Treatment that makes your hair dramatically smoother, softer, straighter and healthier with just one treatment.  It makes your hair looks its best and reduces drying time significantly.  The best part is that it lasts up to 4 months.  This is the Brazilian sensation that is making its way to fame over here.  


Before
After 


Let me just tell you that I got one today and I am SUPER excited to see the long-term results.  Many salon's offer the Brazilian blowout but I know a girl who gets her products straight from the source in Brazil, which has NO formaldehyde.

Did I mention it is THE BEST DEAL IN TOWN!!!!  Sooooooo much cheaper than ANYWHERE in Utah.  For around $70-$100, depending on the length of your hair, you can have smooth, shiny, and healthier hair.
For questions or to schedule an appointment, call Jessi 801-822-2381.

Q and A
Q.  Will it leave your hair straight and flat?
A.  Brazillian blowouts will smooth out your hair, and unlike a straightening treatment, you will have way more control over your hair.  It will de-volumize your hair by taking out all the frizz.  Is that so bad if you have wavey or curly hair?  I dont think so.

Q. After I get the treatment, how do I keep it up?
A.  Just use a sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner of your choice. It will last up to 4 months people!

Q. How long does the process take?
It takes about 2 hours to put it in and let it heat-set.  After that you wash your hair after 48 hours and enjoy your new luscious locks!

2 comments:

  1. This blog is such a cute idea!
    P.S. I NEED a Brazilian Blowout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip Jessica! I have an appointment with Jessi on Monday :)

    ReplyDelete