1.19.2011

This Guy Knows His Stuff!!

My husband's best-friend's brother (say that three times fast) is a celebrity make-up artist-slash-miracle worker who has worked the Red Carpet Celebrities for a long long time.  He knows the secrets that all of us wish we knew to make us look 10 years younger, 10 pounds lighter, and 10 times more fabulous!  I stumbled upon his bloggedy-blog and since then...I am HOOKED!!  In fact, I have already purchased the must-have bronzer he recommended in his feature article for In-style Magazine.  The consensus.... I Love It!  His personal, edgy style blog entitled "Morning Makeup Call" is an informal view of his tricks-of-the-trade.  This guy has worked with Gwen Stefani, Tyra, Paris Hilton, Jessica Simpson, Christina Aguilera, you name it and he has probably been there, done that.

The most helpful article I have read from him yet is,"Your Eye Color and Its Complementary Color."It basically teaches you what eye shadow and liner colors work best on you.  Follow his guide and your eyes will pop (in a good way) like nobody's business.

The Secrets To Chic pick of the week is super star celebrity makeup artist DARAIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment