1.21.2011

Secret of the Week Is...

Know Your Tone
I use to get frustrated when I would shop for department store foundation and get different answers when I would ask makeup artists what my undertone was.  These different answers would lead me to products that I was unhappy with and nothing is more frustrating than spending money on something your not happy with.  It shouldn't have to feel like rocket science to understand your skin tone.

Back to the Basics.  What is a skin undertone?  

"An undertone in skin, is a subdued color that comes through your skin color.  It determines not only what color your foundation should be but also what colors, shadows, jewelry, lipsticks, blushes, clothes and anything that will be the most flattering on you and your skin."


It is so important to know your correct undertone.  It will not only make your makeup look more natural, but it will save you money on bottles of unmatched foundation.   


Read more at...

A good friend of mine introduced me to Bobbi Brown foundation about 3 years ago.  It is GREAT for people who have a warm undertone.  

ABOUT ME:
Skin: Normal
Tone: Light Olive- warm undertone

Where Can I get it?
University Mall Nordstrom 

No comments:

Post a Comment